Race Day Schedule
- 5:30-6:30 am – Late Packet Pickup & Bike Check-In
- 7:00 am – Transition Closes
- 7:00 am – International Races Begin
- 7:15 am – Duathlon Begins
- 7:20 am – Sprint Triathlon Begins
- 8:15 am – Cutoff to start 2nd bike lap (International Distance Only)*
- 9:10 am – Aquabike Awards Ceremony
- 9:15 am – Duathlon Awards Ceremony
- 9:33 am – Cutoff to start 2nd run lap (International Distance Only)*
- 9:30 am – Sprint Triathlon Awards Ceremony
- 9:50 am – International Triathlon Awards Ceremony
Arriving after 6:30 will cause you to miss the race.
*If you are concerned about making the cutoff times in the International Distance race, please join us for the sprint distance race instead.
PER USAT RULES – ALL TRIATHLETES & DUATHLETES MUST PICK UP THEIR OWN PACKET – NO EXCEPTIONS. Please bring your receipt from online registration. All triathletes & duathletes must present their annual USAT license at packet pickup along with a photo ID.
Early Packet Pickup
Saturday before each race, 9 am to 11 am
Fort DeSoto Park
3500 Pinellas Bayway S
St. Petersburg, FL 33715
We strongly suggest participants pick up their packets on Saturday as Sunday there will be long lines and limited packet pickup race morning. The park will be collecting a $5 dollar entry fee on Saturday, and on Sunday parking fees will be comped.