Race Day Schedule
- 5:30-6:30 am – Late Packet Pickup & Bike Check-In
- 7:00 am – Transition Closes
- 7:00 am – International Races Begin
- 7:15 am – Duathlon Begins
- 7:20 am – Sprint Triathlon and Sprint Aquabike Begins
Arriving after 6:30 will cause you to miss the race.
- 8:15 am – International 1/2 way bike cutoff**
- 9:22 am – International 1/2 way run cutoff**
**Complete the first lap by this time or be directed to the finish. You may still complete the race, but will be disqualified in the results.
We invite all athletes who have concerns with the cutoff times to register for the sprint distance that we offer, or if you wish let one of the staff know you would like to start with the first wave.
- 9:05 am – Aquabike Awards
- 9:15 am – Sprint Duathlon Awards
- 9:35 am – Sprint Triathlon Awards
- 10:00 am – International Triathlon Awards
PER USAT RULES – ALL TRIATHLETES & DUATHLETES MUST PICK UP THEIR OWN PACKET – NO EXCEPTIONS. Please bring your receipt from online registration. All triathletes & duathletes must present their annual USAT license at packet pickup along with a photo ID.
Early Packet Pickup
Saturday before each race, 9 am to 11 am
Fort DeSoto Park
3500 Pinellas Bayway S
St. Petersburg, FL 33715
We strongly suggest participants pick up their packets on Saturday as Sunday there will be long lines and limited packet pickup race morning. The park will be collecting a $5 dollar entry fee on Saturday, and on Sunday parking fees will be comped.